- [ CERAVE ANTI ITCH LOTION ] Temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy while moisturizing dry skin. Lightweight texture that is absorbed quickly for softened skin with non-greasy feel.
- [ CLINICALLY TESTED ] Provides relief within two minutes and lasts up to 8 hours. 100 percent of people experienced relief for even their most severe itch; clinical study done on 34 subjects. Individual results may vary.
- [ SOOTHING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride for fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch-relief, Niacinamide to help calm skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Suitable for use on face, body, and hands to temporarily relieve itching. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, steroid-free, and non-comedogenic.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion for Itch Relief 8oz
Developed with dermatologists. 1% pramoxine hydrochloride. External analgesic. Moisturizes dry skin. With 3 essential ceramides relieves itching associated with: insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy. Steroid free. Accepted National Eczema Association. nationaleczema.org. www,cerave.com. Questions or comments? Toll-free number 1-888-768-2915. A ofand/or imported ingredients.Drug FactsActive ingredient – PurposePramoxine hydrochloride 1% – External analgesicUseFor the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations
Only 3 left in stock
There are no reviews yet.