- [ CERAVE ANTI ITCH CREAM ] Temporarily relieves itching associated with insect bites, sunburn, poison ivy while moisturizing dry skin. Rich, velvety texture that is absorbed quickly for softened skin with non-greasy feel.
- [ CLINICALLY TESTED ] Provides relief within two minutes and lasts up to 8 hours. 100 percent of people experienced relief for even their most severe itch; clinical study done on 34 subjects. Individual results may vary.
- [ SOOTHING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with 1% Pramoxine Hydrochloride for fast-acting, long-lasting temporary itch-relief, Niacinamide to help calm skin, and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Suitable for use on face and body and as a hand cream to temporarily relieve itching. Holds National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance. Fragrance free, steroid-free, and non-comedogenic.
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Itch Relief 12oz
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Cream is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, skin irritation, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. This itch relief cream helps to soothe eczema. It is clinically tested, non-comedogenic and has been found to provide relief within 2 minutes and for up to 8 hours. In clinical studies, 100% of users experienced relief. Fragrance-free, steroid-free and non-irritating, this itch relief cream includes three essential skin barrier-strengthening ceramides. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, skin irritation, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations
- With three essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) to help restore skin’s barrier
- Pramoxine Hydrochloride for itch relief
- Steroid-free, Fragrance-free, Sulfate-free
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- Developed with Dermatologists
- Accepted by National Eczema Association (NEA)
There are no reviews yet.