- Helps relieve and protect cracked, chapped, chafed skin
- Soothes visible signs of dry skin irritations and sensitive skin
- Provides daily relief for dry to very dry skin
- Protects from the drying effects of wind and cold
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Skin comfort and hydration feels restored
- Suitable for patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation.*
*Do not use on broken skin. Consult a medical professional prior to use
Vitamin B5: Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a key ingredient used in some La Roche-Posay formulas to help the skin feel soothed and moisturized.
Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin’s hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it’s an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss. It is one of the core ingredients in Cicaplast Balm B5 to help protect chapped, cracked, and chafed skin.
Madecassoside: Derived from the Centella Asiatica plant, madecassoside is known for its nourishing properties.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
DIMETHICONE • 1%
There are no reviews yet.