- 100% mineral sunscreen for face and body provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Non-greasy sunscreen blends easily onto skin and leaves a soft finish
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
Cell-Ox Shield® Technology: A key antioxidant technology in the Anthelios sun care range. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection. With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells in the upper layer of skin against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
Lipo-Hydroxy Acid (LHA): Also known as LHA, it’s a derivative of salicylic acid, and has exfoliating and skin surface renewing properties.
Zinc Oxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin’s surface to reflect and scatter a wide spectrum of UV light, including UVA and UVB rays.
Titanium Dioxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin’s surface to help protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 5% • ZINC OXIDE 15%
There are no reviews yet.