Treasured for Whole-Body Wellness
India’s famous Amla fruit, also known as Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry, has been used for thousands of years for reinforcing immune cell defense and providing adaptogenic and restorative action. It’s considered to be a cornerstone of vitality, strength, vigor and whole-body wellness.
- Each Himalaya Organic Amla caplet is equivalent to 1,406 mg of powder
- A source of antioxidants which help the body remove cell-damaging free-radicals
- Supports energy and good digestion; one of the three key fruits in Triphala
- So beloved and revered, in Sanskrit, its name means “nurse” or “mother”
- Promotes rejuvenation and restores youthful vitality
There are no reviews yet.