Developed with Dermatologists, CeraVe Salicylic Acid Acne Control Gel 1 fl oz is an acne treatment for your face that provides a lightweight, hydrating treatment to clear acne and help prevent new acne breakouts while minimizing the appearance of pores without drying the skin. This CeraVe acne treatment for face is oil-free and free of drying alcohol, leaving skin looking more radiant, smooth and noticeably clearer after 3 days. CeraVe is the No. 1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne
CeraVe Salicylic Acid Acne Control Gel Treatment with Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid, AHA/BHA Acne Treatment for Face, 1.35 fl oz.
- CeraVe Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment helps to minimize the appearance of pores & reduce blackheads
- Clear acne and prevent new break outs with 2% Salicylic acid (SA) and a Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA)
- Smooth and soften skin with a blend of Lactic and Glycolic Acids and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA)
- Niacinamide to help soothe skin and hyaluronic acid to help maintain skins natural moisture
- Provides a lightweight, hydrating full-face treatment for acne
- Formulated without drying alcohols like denatured alcohol, commonly found in acne spot treatments, which can cause excessive dryness.
- Alcohol-free, paraben-free, oil-free and non-comedogenic
- With three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- MVE Technology provides a steady release of all-day hydration
- For Acne Treatment: after cleansing with CeraVe Acne Treatment Face Wash, apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel to the entire face in a thin layer. Product may increase sun sensitivity, so apply CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30
- Suitable for normal to acne-prone skin
- Developed with dermatologists