- [ DIABETIC DRY SKIN CREAM ] Non-greasy, fast-absorbing CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for those with dry skin from Diabetes. Moisturizes & helps to soothe diabetics’ dry skin at application. 90% of users tested said that their skin felt immediately smoother.
- [ 48-HOUR HYDRATION ] Formulated with Urea to help attract and retain moisture and Bilberry as a source of antioxidants. Features patented MVE Technology to deliver hydrating ingredients throughout the day and provide 48 hour moisturization.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] A deficiency in Ceramides can be associated with dry skin, making it itchy and flakey. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic, and free of drying alcohol
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Diabetics’ Dry Skin
Ingredients that can help hydrate diabetics’ dry skin include ceramides that help restore the skin’s barrier to prevent moisture loss and urea that helps attract and retain moisture. CeraVe Diabetics’ Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream features both of these ingredients to leave diabetics’ es dry skin feeling soft and smooth .
CeraVe Diabetics’ Dry Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream was developed with dermatologists to provide soothing 48-hour hydration for diabetics’ dry skin. Formulated with 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, as well as urea to help draw moisture from the environment into your skin and bilberry to help provide antioxidant benefits, our fragrance- and paraben-free moisturizer is formulated with patented MVE technology that encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finish applying. In a consumer study, said CeraVe Diabetics’ Dry Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream immediately helped their skin feel smoother.
There are no reviews yet.